External Resources and Tutorials
- Linux Command-Line Tutorials
- Visual Studio Community Edition (free for classroom learning)
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
To get access to the full library of software available through the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching program, you will need to validate your academic status. If you have not done so already, follow the below steps to agree to the terms and conditions and validate your account.
- Using an InPrivate or Incognito browser go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools.
- Click on the blue Sign In button and enter your school-provided email address. Then click Next.
- You will be redirected to your school's log in page to sign in.
- Upon signing in, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions.